I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD! YOU GUYS ARE HYSTERICAL!
Cricket, you are one loved pooch. XOXOXO from me, too. Mom R.
P.S. Did you get any of those leftover porkchops for Valentine's Day?
How cute!!! P.s. I didn't realize you blog so often. I added a link to your blog from mine - so I'll remember to check yours more often. I caught up on so much cool stuff in your life!!!Yvonne
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD! YOU GUYS ARE HYSTERICAL!
Cricket, you are one loved pooch. XOXOXO from me, too. Mom R.
P.S. Did you get any of those leftover porkchops for Valentine's Day?
How cute!!! P.s. I didn't realize you blog so often. I added a link to your blog from mine - so I'll remember to check yours more often.
I caught up on so much cool stuff in your life!!!
Yvonne
Post a Comment