Monday, September 15, 2008

O Canada!

Bruin left on his first business trip today to the Great White North - Canada, that is. Winnipeg, specifically (...It's OK. I didn't know either... it's under the 'C' in Canada, then to the left a bit...)
He left really early this morning (and I do mean early... 5am!!) and will be back Wednesday night. So, not a long trip. But the boys and I already miss him. We know he's having a good time, though, AND that he'll bring us back something good as a souvenir. :) Hehe. I'm off to relax and enjoy a night with the remote control (90210, Eh?). Sorry. Had to throw an 'eh?' in there. I mean, we ARE talking about Canada.

2 comments:

The Cromers said...

Nice blog! Good idea including the map. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Bruin brings you back an awesome souvie :) Call me if you need anything! You know I'm sitting home doing the same thing ;)

Robinson Family said...

Hey hoser. We miss you guys!