
We are due in March and are so excited!! For now, we are calling our little one 'Poppy', short for Poppy Seed (which was the size he/she was when we found out we were pregnant... we also happened to have Poppy Seed Chicken casserole for dinner that night, haha). You can see more pictures here:
![]() |
| Poppy Seed |
P.S.
Sorry for the slack posting... but I've been REALLY tired lately. :) I'm feeling much better now, though, so I promise to get back to posting reguarly.

5 comments:
Poopy.
:)
An awesome adventure awaits!
GREAT ultrasound pics. Can't wait to see more as Poppy grows!!! Love y'all!
SPLENDID!!!!! I have been watching your blog for a post for for EVER. ;-) Tee hee! I think I've been grinning since I found out.
I've also been on the lookout for a posting. I'm so happy for you and for this little one who will have such awesome parents. It is quite a wonderful journey. Love you bunches, Mom and Dad R.
We're SOOO excited for you guys, it was great to see you both! Can't wait for more pics, esp the gender post! :)
Post a Comment