I know this is LONG overdue, but here are a few pictures from our second baby shower! We had a great time and I'm so glad I had my most favorite people there - many came from out of state, too! Thanks again so much for every one's generosity. We got pretty much everything else we needed for baby and now are READY for her to come. Any day now! :)
![]() |
| Baby Shower |

5 comments:
Ok. I'm about to arrange an intervention. Post pictures and then send some to your Lala. :o)
Such a beautiful shower! Food looks delish. And how AMAZING is that quilt from your mother?! WOW.
Great pics. Everything was delicious and the hospitality was wonderful. It was great seeing your friends and bridesmaids again (all three). I'm trying so hard to be patient but am getting sooo excited for you and Brian (and me). Much love "the MIL." :)
Hooray! What a spectacular time! Thanks for the pics. I will cal off my hitman. ;-)
Awwww, you're sooo close now! What a great shower. I LOOOOOOOOOVE the quilt your mom made. That is one of the coolest quilts I've ever seen. What an awesome keep sake for Eliza.
Can't wait to see baby pics, they'll be up here soon I'm sure! :)
Post a Comment