We are still waiting for the mirror we ordered to put over her dresser. I also haven't decided what I want to put on the wall next to her closet. Other than that, though, the nursery is done! Here are a few pictures:
From right to left:
The closet. This is just her Newborn - 3 month clothes. I have 4 more bins of clothes waiting in the wings!!
The bookshelf. We need some more books but its a good start.
I love seeing her name on the wall... I also LOVE the wall Giraffe!!
I bought the glider and ottoman at a consignment sale last year. It was a great deal!
The beautiful picture my friend Traci made... LOVE IT.
The 'French' white dresser... the website said it was just white. But its not.
A friend at work suggested using a shoe organizer behind the door to put all the 'little' stuff in. Great idea, right??
Sunday, March 14, 2010
The Nursery...
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is so pretty, Nicole and your organization is such fun, too. It won't be long now :) Prayers a'plenty going out. LYB, Eliza's Nana
What a precious nursery! Come on Eliza!!! Everything is all set for you to come into the world!! Just think, in a few short days, you'll be in that rocker, holding your precious baby! The wait is excruciating (at least it was to me) but the pay off is so great! You forget all about the days of waiting. Are you still working? That was the worst, everyday everyone would comment, 'you're still here!!!!!' And will you (Nicole) be going back to work?
LOVE IT! Can't tell the dresser is not true white in the pic. Looks great. LOVE the artwork Traci did! Perfect verse with the giraffe. And such a cool idea for the over the door storage of little things. I'm swiping that one!
I love love love your nursery! It looks so cute! And we have the exact same hamper (only with the pink instead of green). I know you must be so excited :) I love the shoe rack on the back of the closet door. We have all these little items for Carly and no place to put them. They're all piled on top of each other in the bottom of the changing table/dresser. I think I'll borrow the idea. Hope you're feeling well!
NICOLE!!!
I love it. How cute! Look at all of her clothes! I love the color you picked for the walls. Really cute. That baby room looks so ready for her....now she needs to just get here!
Good job on the room, I love it.
Very cute :) Love it! Love the color--that's pretty much the same color we went with, and i'm happy with it (such a cheerful color)!
Post a Comment