http://picasaweb.google.com/BruinNicoleRobinson
Hello Blog World.
It's been awhile, I know. Ever since we got DSL, it takes FOREVER to upload pictures to Blogger, and with all my 'spare time' these days, it just doesn't get done. :) So instead, please go to the Picasa link above to see day-to-day pictures of Eliza. There are albums for each month and I try to upload pictures every other day or so.
I'm really not sure how much more blogging I will be doing from here on out... I go back to work in 5 weeks and I know my time is going to get even more precious. I know y'all understand. I promise to keep the Picasa albums up-to-date, tho.
Just a little update on Eliza before I go... she's almost 8 weeks now (wow, time flies). She's a GREAT baby - happy and smiling and sleeping really well at night (I probably just jinxed myself!!). Bruin and I are just sooooooo in love with her. The boys are handling the transition well, too. Cricket could really care less about her but Dodger is her ever present body guard. It's actually really cute - whenever she cries, Dodger will come find one of us and whimper as if to say, 'Could you take care of that???'.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave comments on the pictures, just like you would comment here. I enjoy reading them and knowing who is stopping by. :)
Saturday, May 15, 2010
For Updates, Go Here:
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hooray! I've been stalking your blog but I know you've certainly had your hands fill and DSL is no fun at all! Off to look at the pics!
Post a Comment