Wednesday, November 14, 2007

FALL IS FINALLY HERE!

A little tree in our backyard has braved the warm weather and decided to exchange it's green leaves for more beautiful red, orange and yellow leaves. I couldn't be prouder. :) Fall is a great time of year, isn't it? The cooler weather, the beautiful colors and the impending holidays... it just doesn't get much better than this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful SC tree. She makes her Virginia sisters proud. See you soon. I should be in West Ashley by 7:45 tonight, I'm sure. Love you bunches.

Robinson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robinson Family said...

Sorry! The deleted comment was me. What I wrote was ultra corny. I'll just say it's a pretty tree.
- Chara

The Cromers said...

Hurray for fall! All of the trees in our backyard are turning brown and the leaves are everywhere :( I'll come over and look at your pretty tree :)

Yvonne Crawford said...

We don't see any leaves changing around here - lucky you, it looks pretty! Makes me miss the North.

Yvonne