Monday, November 26, 2007

Over the river and through the woods

To Papa, Nana and Grama's house we go... Mommy and Daddy know the way to steer the car through the lines and lines of... traffic?? Okay, maybe I'm not the best at nursery rhymes yet but I'm learning! So, as I was trying to say, Mommy and Daddy and I drove up to Papa and Nana and Grama's house for Thanksgiving. We did a lot of sleeping and eating and reading and sleeping and eating and watching TV. This was my first Thanksgiving at Papa and Nana and Grama's house. It was fun but Papa and Nana and Grama don't like me to sleep on the couch, so I was happy to come home. Although, I DID get to sleep in the bed with Mommy and Daddy. But it isn't all that it's cracked up to be - Mommy hogs the bed and Daddy moves around a lot. I was better off in my kennel. Anyway, we are back home, safe and sound. I've got my great big yard to run in and my nice comfy couch to sleep on.


Nap time with Daddy.

Daddy and I reading.

There were lots and lots of leaves to play with.

I knew I smelled something good!!!

Mommy loves me so much.
Are you SURE I can't come up there with you?

4 comments:

The Cromers said...

Hey Cricket! Looks like you had an eventful Thanksgiving! Don't worry...I'm not allowed on the couch at my Meme's house, either. Bummer.

See you later!

Jingle Belle

Yvonne Crawford said...

That was a cute post, Cricket!!! I'm glad you had a good time during Thanksgiving. And speaking of naps...that sounds nice about now...

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

It was really nice having you here for the beautiful weather, brightly colored leaves and help in the kitchen :). We have not had such a late showing of gorgeous fall foliage ever, that I can remember. Virginia did us "proud". I'm glad you were able to see one of our best, Nicole.

Robinson Family said...

At least you get to go to Nana's house. I've never been invited. In fact, I think I was dis-invited. Some think I'm just too much dog. I think I've just got too much love for everyone and it comes out in "misunderstood" ways. I liked the picture of you in the leaves though. Whoops! Gotta go. Mom doesn't allow me on the computer.
-Sampson