We have finally decorated for Christmas - outside and inside. Here's the evidence:
It's hard to tell but there are white lights wrapped around the porch railing and bows tied at the top of the stairs. We also have a beautiful wreath our neighbors gave us on the door. The lights in the windows on the 2nd floor were my grandmothers.
I begged for a real tree and got one! We bought this from Lowe's for only $25!!! We put tons of colored lights on it and decked it out with all sorts of ornaments from Bruin and I's childhood, along with some we've collected so far.
We can't wait for Christmas now!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your house looks like it was made for Christmastime. We'll enjoy the "real" tree so much. It's neat to see childhood ornaments from you both. Can't wait to see you.
Oh how pretty - your tree and your house. It looks so homey! BTW, that tree is HUGE!
Nice! I love the tree and the outside!
Post a Comment