Thursday, December 20, 2007

Say Cheese :)

This past Sunday, our friend and co-worker Matt, came to the house to take the 'Official Robinson Family Christmas Picture'. Posing for pictures is really weird and awkward to me but Matt, along with his lovely wife Jenna, did a fantastic job. It's hard enough getting people to cooperate but throw in a dog and it just gets plain complicated. Jenna did a great job of getting Cricket's attention (and then ours, of course) so that Matt would have the perfect shot. And it worked, because the pictures turned out beautiul. We were very, very pleased. And talk about turn around time! We had our prints the next day. It was awesome. Here are a few of our favorites. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Wonderful! You've received many a compliment on your XMAS card picture as it is being displayed in my house in the living room. I have to say that second black and white one is BEAUTIFUL! I may have to swipe it off the net. And Brian, you married well. Nicole, you look amazing. Cricket obviously gets his good looks from...hummmm...a different gene pool.

Yvonne Crawford said...

Those are gorgeous pictures. Wow!!! And look at Cricket so photogenic. :) Seriously, all of those pictures are just great, so natural and not forced at all. The first one is my favorite of you. So pretty!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nicole and Brian, I didn't really expect another entry but am starting my day off in high gear looking at these beautiful photos. The red and green colors in the Christmas card are really striking and I have to agree with Chara the second black and white is stunning. I'm getting really excited about seeing you (3) Sunday. It will be good to get out of this Northern Virgina winter weather not to mention hugging my children. :) Love you bunches. Mom

Anonymous said...

p.s. Nicole, your red necklace looks pretty. :)