So, as you can see, I made some changes to our blog. Ever since I was little, I get in these moods where I just have to change my environment. I would spend all day sometimes rearranging my bedroom. Well today, I got in that mood. So, voila! New blog. :)
Today was also a day of reconnecting with good friends. My good friend from college, Mickelle, was in town this weekend with her husband (who I went to high school with) and her year-old little boy, Ethan. We were only able to spend an hour together but it was so good to see her and talk. Our other good friend from college, Aisha, came to hang out as well. Aisha was actually the one who got me the job at Blackbaud... which, as you know, is where I met and fell in love with Bruin. So we LOVE Aisha! Here's a picture of us. It's a bit blurry, sorry...
Hot mommas! From left to right: Aisha, Me, Mickelle and Ethan.
6 comments:
LOVE the new blog look. Awesome!! and what a cutie in the picture!!!
Love the new layout! I need you to come over and teach me some new things about blogging. I am falling behind with out my computer whiz friend!!!
For a minute I thought I had blogged onto a tourism screen. This is lovely. You have a beautiful city and beautiful friends.....who have a beautiful friend. LYB, Mom R .
Love the new look!!
I'm so jealous. :( Great photo though. . . hope you're doing well. QMFS
Hi Nicole! Thanks for the good wishes on the new baby! I love your blog...it looks great with the new picture and layout!!
Post a Comment