Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Cricket!

Friday was Cricket's 3rd birthday. Bruin said we should celebrate by giving him a beer, since he's '21' now. Instead, we (really, just me) sang him 'Happy Birthday'. So, what does a 3-year-old Boston terrier do all day?

Well...a little of this:



... a little of this:



...and a LOT of this:



Ha!Ha!
Actually, we've had a turning point in the Robinson House. Cricket and Dodger are actually playing together now! The switch was turned on about 2 weeks ago and now they are best friends. It's pretty awesome. But also annoying. Because they play NON-STOP. From 7am when they wake up to 11pm when they go to sleep, they are chasing and growling and tugging on toys. Bruin and I finally had to enforce a rule - no playing after 9pm!!!

And I promise, this is the LAST blog change. I LOVE this one. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going Green! That's the thing. This is sooo pretty. And a big Happy Birthday to Cricket. I'm going to remember his birthday is very close to yours, Nicole or...between yours and Brian's. He looks like he's enjoying a Robinson Sunday afternoon nap. Go Cricket.

Love you guys. Mom R.

Robinson Family said...

"Rappy Rirfday Ricket!"
-Sampson

The Cromers said...

Happy b'day Cricket!

And I agree...this blog change is the best!

Julie GInn said...

Happy Bday cricket.....I am jealous of your daily activities!

Yvonne Crawford said...

Happy Bday cricket - what a great month May is with all of these bdays!!!

oh and wow on your blog - I was so not expecting it. I like it, it's really growing on me.