So David, Chara and Riley are moving to Richmond next weekend... sniff... sniff. I'm pretty sad... sniff... sniff. I mean, I'm SUPER happy for them. But MAN, we are going to miss them!! To mourn, I mean celebrate their new direction in life, we (the whole Robinson clan minus Two-G) got together for dinner Saturday night. We went to Poe's on Sullivan's Island, then took a little walk on the beach (it has finally stopped raining here!!). Here are some pics from our night.
D/C/R - we are going to miss you guys SO SUPER MUCH. We pray for your new life that it is happy, healthy and FUN!!! We promise to come visit!!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Leavin' On a Jet Plane...
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mom and Dad are safely and sorely home but full of good feelings for our weekend in Charleston. Saturday night was bunches of fun. Nicole you were right when you said it was our last night with David, Chara and Riley as Charlestonians. But Riley you are a bonafide Chyarlestonian and will always have a bit of Charleston in your soul because you were born there. Not a bad beginning. Thanks for getting these on the blog so quickly, Nicole so that 2-G :) could see them. Love you, Mom
"Flying High with Dad"
Great picture! Actually, they're all good!
Awww, thanks for the blog post! We will miss you all as well. I am glad we've gotten so close, Nicole, while living in the same city. I still plan on harassing you every Thurs. (at least) and our door will always be open to you all for a visit! Riley has already lamented about finding new babysitter. ;-)
I'm happy and sad for all of you guys :)...:(
Good luck to the "Other" Robinsons! Blessings on your new life in VA!!!
Post a Comment