Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Roo is One!

A very special Happy Birthday to our favorite nephew Riley who turned ONE yesterday! Here are a few pictures from his party. To read more about his special day, click HERE.



SUCH a cutie pie...


He loves his Uncle B


Maybe I'm NOT the 'baby whisperer' ...

4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

No you are STILL the baby whisperer. Just LOTS happening at once. I think Riley gets his overstimulated/overwhelmed issues from his mama. ;-) SO MUCH LOVE! Not to mention lots of people, mom can't hold me, on top of day 24 hours with nonstop play from Ben and Sampson.

Julie GInn said...

I love these pictures! What a cute kiddo he is. Love the beautiful blue eyes and curly hair! I wish I could look that cute when I am overstimulated! It happens to the best of us! Happy Birthday Riley!

The Cromers said...

What a cutie-patootie. That picture of you two is priceless. Those are my favorite kinds of photos...in the moment :)

Yvonne Crawford said...

OMG, that last picture is HILARIOUS!!! Both of your expressions are so priceless!