Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

You KNOW I had to dress up the boys... :)



Cricket


Dodger


Me and Bruin... we made our costumes. Shirts from A.C.Moore, with iron-on felt letters. Our 'hats' (aka, nozzles) are felt that Bruin glued into a cone shape.

5 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Ha! What a perfect pair! I hope they had a better treats than Sampson tonight. He ate my b/c...all 28 of them.

Ashley and Darrell said...

yall are too cute little family :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are adorable even if you are mine. You look great in primary colors. Quite a pair. Too cute. The pups are pretty cute, too. :)LYB

Anonymous said...

You guys are adorable even if you are mine. You look great in primary colors. Quite a pair. Too cute. The pups are pretty cute, too. :)LYB

The Cromers said...

You know, I had a ribbon for best costume and totally forgot! You guys win my vote. And pics of the dogs are great...love those hind legs!