Need I say more... :)
Is that it? Is that like the boat you're going on?! Oh! I've always wanted to go on a cruise! I'm SOOOOOOOOO ENVIOUS! ;-)
Hey! Great to see you at Costco the other day...it's been months since I've checked your blog! OOPS!Anyways, you are going to be "smokin'" for your cruise! You seriously look fantastic!!! I know it has been a lot of hard work! GO GIRL!
Please send pictures and have a fabulous time for all of us :)LYB, Mom R.
OMG!! I can't belive it's finally here! You're going to have sooooo much fun.. eat 4 main entrees at each meal 3 times a day for me ok!!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is that it? Is that like the boat you're going on?! Oh! I've always wanted to go on a cruise! I'm SOOOOOOOOO ENVIOUS! ;-)
Hey! Great to see you at Costco the other day...it's been months since I've checked your blog! OOPS!
Anyways, you are going to be "smokin'" for your cruise! You seriously look fantastic!!! I know it has been a lot of hard work! GO GIRL!
Please send pictures and have a fabulous time for all of us :)LYB, Mom R.
OMG!! I can't belive it's finally here! You're going to have sooooo much fun.. eat 4 main entrees at each meal 3 times a day for me ok!!! :)
Post a Comment