Football. There’s nothing better than watching the ‘big’ game with friends. Me, I prefer college ball… there’s just something about watching young guys, who aren’t being paid millions, play. But I digress.
We spent yesterday evening at our friends’ house (who also happen to be our next door neighbors! quite convenient!) watching the BIG game. It’s funny to see how a year changes everything… last year, it was just us ‘adults’. This year, we had two babies walking around and two more crawling. CRAZY!
Enjoy the pics!
The boys celebrated by enjoying some 'Pig' skins (ie, pig ears).
Missy, with her ROCKIN' new haircut, and Caleb. (Sorry Christen... I didn't get a picture of you!)
B and I
The Kochs... Wes, Jaime and little Malia. Wes was really into the game :)
The Whichards... David and Rebekah.
The Cromers... Drew, Traci and little Caroline.
The Braces... Darrell and Ashley.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Super Bowl Sunday
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nicole, you looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in that picture! Wow! Hotcha-cha!
love the pics arnt you the cutest!!!!!
I agree with your sis-in-law, you look bee-you-tee-ful and your hubby is a knockout, too. It's a great picture of you both. What a view the Koch's have. I'm jealous...living next door to the Robinsons with that gorgeous sunset. LYB, smr. (not that living that close would be an option, don't worry:)
I "third" the beautiful comment - hot lady!!!
LOVING the new background...
Post a Comment