When my favorite sister-in-law moved to Richmond last August, I was heart broken. I mean, she's the most fabulous person EVER. (Sorry if you thought you were. You're not. CHARA is. hehe.) Anyway, after she moved, we started plans to have a girl's weekend so we could reconnect. Well... that weekend just happened to be last weekend! We meet half-way in Raleigh, which was perfect, cause I have two GREAT friends from college who live there. I drove up Friday night and spent the night with one of them, Mickelle. We went to dinner, then chatted while watching a movie (one of our old past times). Saturday morning, Chara drove down and we spent the day getting pedicures, having lunch, doing some shopping, getting massages and just basically catching up. It was AWESOME. Saturday night, the three of us had dinner at this great sushi place. Of course, this is the only time I remembered my camera (go figure). Ladies, we must do this again SOON!!! :)
The FAB Chara.
Me and my BFF Mickelle.
My Dinner - a Shrimp Tempura Roll. It was SOOOOOOOOOO good.
Three hot ladies. :)
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Girl's Weekend
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are sweet. If I'm FAB you are FAB-A-LICIOUS! ;-) It was a spectacular time. Miss you and HECK YEAH we'll do it again!
Happy birthday Nicole!!!!! I'm so glad you got to go on such a fun trip! :)
Post a Comment