April's rain HAS brought May's flowers... check it out:
My Daylillies!
Every plant has a bloom.
Also... My Hydrangeas!
I think they might be pink!!!!!!!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
How gorgeous! Thank you for sharing these pretty photos. Dayliliies and hydrangeas are so care free and bloom a long time for perennials. I'm amazed at how much they are already blooming. You have a green thumb :) Take care while Brian is away. Call if you need anything (from VA :) LYB.
2 comments:
How gorgeous! Thank you for sharing these pretty photos. Dayliliies and hydrangeas are so care free and bloom a long time for perennials. I'm amazed at how much they are already blooming. You have a green thumb :) Take care while Brian is away. Call if you need anything (from VA :) LYB.
Awesome photos! Wow. Someone behind that shutter is good with the camera. And bring that green thumb over to these parts!
Post a Comment