Monday, April 27, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

Let me start by saying, it's REALLY hard to surprise me... I just get these 'feelings' about things sometimes... So when my husband said, let's go to dinner! and bring the camera!, I was suspicious. :) Turns out, he and some of my best girlfriends planned a FABULOUS surprise party for me this past Saturday. And to say the theme was Strawberry Shortcake... well, that was an understatement! All the ladies wore pink or red. We had SS balloons, plates, napkins, rings, cupcakes, glasses and a Happy Birthday banner! It was awesome!! I have some GREAT girlfriends and I'm super duper grateful for them. Thank you again, ladies! You helped me bring in 30 with a bang!


Ashley and Traci (with Strawberry Shortcake glasses!!)


Julie and Missy


Jenn, Jaime and Rebekah


Angie and Hannah


Me and Strawberry Shortcake


My Mariachi Happy Birthday. It was really cute.


See? 30 isn't all that bad...


My rockin' strawberry cupcakes

6 comments:

Ashley and Darrell said...

SO FUN LOVES IT!

Julie GInn said...

I am famous! I made the Blog! Happy Birthday, I had a great time!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest idea ever! I love the cupcake tree. Certainly is a "bevvy" of beauties to help you celebrate. You look glowing and gorgeous in "hot" pink! Have a great day and year. LYB, Mom R.

The Cromers said...

YEA!!! Had a blast with ya, dahling...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, again. Hope you are having a super-duper day! Glad your "honey" is back in town today to mark the occasion.

LYB,
Mom R.

Robinson Family said...

How adorably special! What GREAT girlfriends you have, AND husband for being a partner in crime. Glad your 30th b-day was so SWEET! =]