Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cruise, take two!

Cruise #2 was fantastic. Great weather. A much nicer ship. And lots and lots of great memories. I'm so glad Bruin and I got to have a 'do-over'. We had a good time the first time... but this time, we had a FABULOUS time. YAY!! Grand Cayman was gorgeous - I definitely want to go back and spend more time there. The water was just sooooooo blue!!

We thought about playing our chances again at winning another cruise, but decided not to... Instead, I played a slot machine for the first time! And lost $10 in about 2 minutes! haha. Our only complaint was regarding a group of high school grads just a few doors down from us... they thought it was cool to stay up really really late and make lots and lots of noise. Bruin had to literally hold me back at one point, cause I was going to go out there, in my PJs, and tell them to shut up. He reminded me that it wasn't too long ago that I was that age and probably annoying older people, too. Whatever. :)Thankfully, someone else must have complained, cause they were only really bad the first night.

I'm still suffering from post-vacation depression. How long does that usually last?? Anyone got a remedy?? :)

Check out the pictures:

Cruise #2

4 comments:

The Koch's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Seeing those pictures really makes me want to go on a vacation.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You were so good to get these on your blog so quickly. What fun you had. I love seeing all of your the activities and of course, kissing a stingray is unforgettable. You both are brave. When you get that house, I hope I can visit:) I'll do the dishes. LYB. Mom R.

Robinson Family said...

So glad I can live vicariously through your cruises. ;-) Glad it worked out perfectly. I prayed for calm seas. Happy homecoming!

Ashley and Darrell said...

looks awesome! glad you had a great time. hopefully we will be on a cruise sometime soon!