… a Dyson DC28 Animal, that is! It’s a long (and sorta funny) story as to how we ended up without a vacuum and thus NEEDING one… so after some research, we decided to invest in a Dyson. With my allergies & asthma and our two shedding beasts, we needed something that could really get the job done. And let me tell you… IT TOTALLY DOES. I tried her out yesterday and all I can say is UGH!! I had to dump the camber TWO times, just from our LIVING ROOM!! Now I can rest a little easier at night knowing there isn’t a new civilization growing in my carpet. :)
P.S. We could have gotten the 'ball' version but I tried it out in the store and really didn't like how it handled. I mean, it rolled around like butter, but the handle part was really heavy and it honestly didn't look as 'powerful' as this one.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Our new 'Animal'
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I might have to try yours out in our living room once I get Wes on board in buying a new vacuum.
When we had a pooch, I used to wish there was a market for dog hair that comes from the vacuum. Sadly I never figured it out. They recycle just about everything now maybe there's a way to use it for fuel. Or not.
This vacuum loooks like it can do everything but cook :)
LYB,Bruin's mom.
( I know you don't want anyone to think your mom wrote this. :)
Congratulations on your new....arrival? Hah! It sure does look puuuuuurdy!
Post a Comment