Lots of pink... check.
Lots of girlieness... check.
Lots of delicious desserts... check.
Lots of fabulous presents... check.
All of my favorite ladies... double check!!
A few weeks ago, some of my good friends threw me my first baby shower! It was pink and girlie and awesome and fabulous and I loved every minute of it. Thank you again to everyone that came to celebrate our little girl. Here are a few pictures...
The dessert spread.
Traci, Rebekah, Missy and Donna playing a baby game.
Present Time!
I like this present thing... :)
Thanks again, everyone!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
My first Baby Shower!
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a gorgeous presentation! I'll know who to "go to" if I ever have an event down your way. You are blessed to have such dear friends. Have a good "rest/remainder" of vacation. LYB.
So fun! Looks like everyone had a great time and that you got some great stuff too! Can't wait to check out all your loot! ;-)
Umm. . . all of your favorite ladies? :)
Post a Comment