Thursday, December 3, 2009

Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago, our good friend Matt Daniel did our annual Christmas photo shoot (which he's done now for the past 3 years) but we also used the occasion to get our first round of professional 'pregnancy' shots done. I’m finally at the point where people realize I’m pregnant and not just getting fat so I wanted to take advantage of that. :)
During the shoot, we were joking around with Matt about how our Christmas picture has evolved over the last three years... first it was us with Cricket… then us with Cricket and Dodger… now us - without dogs- and a baby on the way. :) Things have definitely changed! I can NOT say this enough, but Matt is AMAZING and we’re soooooo lucky to have such a talented friend. If you need pictures taken, he’s totally your man. Anyhoo, here are a few of our favorites:















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Each one is the best in its own way. You both look wonderful, as always. I can't decide which is my favorite. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm looking forward to seeing the one you picked for your Christmas card. Love you both. Mom R.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robinson Family said...

These are great! So many good shots! Beautiful idea at the park too. I love the one with the sun behind you and you two rubbing noses. Awwwww. ;-) You think Eliza was smiling in those?