Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trick or Treat!


Okay, so it might be a little early to start celebrating Halloween but I couldn't resist posting these pictures of Cricket. How cute is he?!? Bruin and I tried in vain to find a Batman costume for him (yes, Bruin approved a costume but only Batman). Unfortunately, the closest we came was Superman. And Cricket just isn't Superman - look at those ears! He's totally Batman. So I settled on this festive, yet tasteful Halloween bandanna. It was only $4, so if Cricket figures out how to rip it off, the world will still be at peace.


5 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Very festive. Will Cricket be passing out candy to the little goblins on Halloween night?

Yvonne Crawford said...

oh he's so cute!! Yeah, I only saw superman and spiderman at Target the other day. But that bandana is really cute and much cheaper!!!

yvonne

Anonymous said...

Too cute. He's a lovable fellow. And you are so funny. This makes my day. I was happy to see this latest entry. So clever. Love to all. Mom

Heather Plis said...

Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Chara's friend Heather. Just took a peek at your blog tonight since it's on the other Robinson's favorites...and whoa you have one cool blog! From your little cricket...bodadious bostons (how cool!), your commemoration of Hugo...your $10 date! You guys lead a really fun life!!! A doggie playgroup...i just can't get over that! I think that is the greatest thing I've ever heard of!!!
I think I may become a regular to your page!
:) Heather

Anonymous said...

Very tasteful!! It goes with everything else. My granddog is very handsome and he thinks so too! Just look at the proud little face...I just want to kiss the top of his nose. Of course I found out the hard way that niether he or his dad like anything related closly to a bow or girly items, both are very macho! LOL Momma