Hi. Sorry it's been a while. We've been extraordinarily busy! From hosting Thanksgiving for the first time (12 adults, 2 babies and we ALL fit!!), to just plain old life, it's been a BUSY month. Plus, if I can just keep it real for a minute... I also sorta lost some motivation to update this thing. I'm not really sure why - nothing 'happened' but I honestly felt like NO ONE, besides me, ever read it. However, I no longer doubt... cause everyone was like NICOLE! Update your website!!! So, as long as y'all keep reading, I promise to keep writing. :)
Anyway, here are a few pictures from our recent weeks... as you can see, we've added a few things....
... like a new fan!
AND...
NEW COUCHES!!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Busy
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I check everyday but knew you were busy and had lots going on. The sofas look even better in your home than they did in the showroom. They are so comfortable, too. I'm super excited for you to have such a great set.
LYB, Mom.
LOVE the new digs and the festive winter blog look. ;-) Your winter pics are fantastic. LOVE the one of the fam on the bridge. Makes me miss Charleston. We are having our Christmas card photo op tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed!
P.S. This makes me miss you.
Post a Comment