Monday, December 8, 2008

Pictures by Matt Daniel Photography

We had our 'Winter Photo Shoot' done by our good friend, Matt, this past weekend. Oh... and Matt also happens to be an EXCELLENT photographer. :) Check 'em out!









As you can see, he's very talented. He took over 100 pictures and they all turned out great! It was very difficult to pick the 'winner' for our Christmas cards... but we did. And you'll just have to wait and see what it looks like. :)

BTW, if you EVER need photos taken, give Matt a call... he's AWESOME.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! You guys are awesome! And as always...it was my pleasure!

MD

Jenn said...

Excellent pictures! I will have to use your friend this summer, we already have our winter shoot scheduled in California.

Jenn said...

I want a card too
1234 Woodsage Drive
Hanahan, SC 29410

PS I need your address, I am doing my cards tonight.

The Koch's said...

My favorites are the individual ones of you and Bruin. Too cute!! You're right...Matt is awesome.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. Would be hard to choose but I best love the one with the four of you sitting on the bridge. Beautiful of you both, the dogs look perfect and you have a bit of gorgeous Charleston marsh in the background. Can't wait to show you off. Wish we could all be together in a family shoot. I'd love a picture of our sons and their families. Too late for this weekend, I guess. Maybe next year. LYB, Mom

The Cromers said...

Oh my gosh...the pictures of you & Bruin separately with the dogs. Beyond cute. The CUTEST.

Please tell Matt I want to go ahead and book him for Caroline's 1-year pics...he is great!

Robinson Family said...

Oh, one more thing...you look especially beautiful in your "meet the Robinsons" picture!

Ashley and Darrell said...

so way cute love all of your photos. I mean yall are very photogenic so makes the job easy!

Rebekah and David Whichard said...

You're "babies" look so sweet!!

Iris Gonyea said...

Hi Nicole!
It's Iris out in Texas. I just wanted to say hi and I hope ya'll had a great holiday! Those pictures are awesome, you guys look great! I was going through my old posts on my blog and I noticed you had left a comment a long time ago, and I felt bad that I hadn't responded. I feel like no one really reads my blog, so I never think to check for comments! Well, Happy New Year and God bless! Iris