Merry Belated Christmas!!
This year we celebrated Christmas in Northern Virginia at B's parent's house. It could potentially be the last Christmas in their house, as they are hoping to retire and fly south soon. :)
Even though it didn't snow (in fact, it was quite warm!), we had a great time. My mom-in-law and grama-in-law are amazing hostesses... the house looked beautiful and the food was DELICIOUS. It was also great to hang with the 'Richmond' Robinsons. Chara and I were able to have a date the day after Christmas and do a little shopping. It was so much fun. And Riley could possibly be the cutest, funniest, greatest kid EVER. I might ship mine to Chara to raise! ;)
Anyway, I trust everyone had a good Christmas as well. Enjoy the pics!
Holy Crow! Look at all those presents!
Aw... such a cute couple...
Riley reading the book we got him (Goodnight Charleston).
The big red chair was a present from Papa Bear and Nana.
Riley with Two-G. I love this picture.
Unkie B and Riley cuddling. Looks like Nana approves, too.
Me, rockin' the Christmas ribbon.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
A Robinson Christmas
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nicole, your pictures are always top notch. I love them all. We are so glad you had a good time. It was lonely when you left. Thank you so much for the compliments. We love hosting the Robinson gang. LYB, Mom R.
GREAT post, but totally makes me miss you all over again. You are a great date. ;-) And I'm game whenever you want to go on a shopping trip. You are the PERFECT shopping mate! Love you Robinson III!
love the pictures and your cowbell shirt amazing!!!! your so fun and festive :)
Holy moly...that Riley is a cutie-pie!!! We're so glad you had a great Christmas!
Looks like you all had a great time. Love the last picture...I think you missed your calling...modeling. :)
Post a Comment