OK. I know I'm a few days late but I do have an excuse... I've been really really sick! Thursday (New Years Day), I woke up with a sore throat but didn't think too much of it. We had my mom over for her Christmas and had a great time! Friday, I still had a sore throat and started to have nasal congestion but again, I just said 'Meh. It's probably just allergies' and went on my merry way. Then Saturday... oh Saturday... at one point, I think I remember telling Bruin I just wanted to curl up and die. That night, well, I'll spare you most of the details, but let's just say it wasn't pretty... and I don't think I'll be having chicken and rice soup for a while. :) Sunday, I was still feeling icky but was able to keep down food. I decided to stay home today and rest (as well as not contaminate my co-workers) and I'm happy to report I feel much better. I have energy and my nose isn't running. YAY!
So... back to the New Year... Bruin and I had a good 2008 but are really looking forward to 2009. We have lots of things planned (like another cruise!) and just can't wait to spend another year together, in our home, with our boys. :)
Monday, January 5, 2009
Happy New Year... a bit late
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you are feeling better. Thanks so much for the Christmas card and picture. Love you! Peggy and Ed
Happy New Year! Great talking to you the other night and YES the card was hysterical. I have the poster hanging on the fridge. Robby says he doesn't quite know how to feel about that. ;-)
Post a Comment