Bruin and I have finally gotten around to painting the inside of our house. Well, WE aren't painting... we hired an awesome guy and HE'S painting. :)
So far, he's done the kitchen and dining room. He'll be back in a few weeks to do the living room and stairway. At which point, I've been approved by management (ie, Bruin) to go ahead and ask him if he can paint a few rooms upstairs, too. YAY!
For the kitchen, I picked a mossy green. For the dining room, I picked a brick red. The living room is going to be a neutral 'oatmeal' color. I haven't finalized the rooms upstairs yet but I'm leaning towards a light blue/gray for the guest room and maybe a gray for our room? Bruin has insisted we have a 'manly' bedroom (no flowers, no paisley, no pink, no purple) so I'm limited. :)
Anyway, here are some pictures of the kitchen and dining room. Stay tuned for pictures of the other rooms as they become available.
my kitchen looks so clean!
it was hard to get a good picture of the red...
view from kitchen to dining room
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Color Us Happy
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Isn't it amazing how paint can make such a difference. You picked out great colors and the house is beautiful!!!
I am at home today with a sick child! Booo!
House looks great! But don't you think the walls would look better if the light switches actually had covers??? :)
MD
I love the new colors! I can't wait to see the living room painted. :)
So exciting.
Stunning! Well done.
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
LOVE it! Those colors look amazing!
Your rooms are gorgeous. I am amazed at how different they look. I thought they were so pretty before but I'm so excited for you to have such elegant rooms. Kudos for getting this done so soon after you have moved in. Dad and I could take lessons from you on that score. LYB.
Your paint looks great!! Good choices! Hey, I need your address, you can send it to my email address: solerc@ci.charleston.sc.us
I hope ya'll are doing awesome!!
Post a Comment