Nicole Robinson!
That's right! Today I was promoted to a level II Quality Assurance Analyst. What the heck is a Quality Assurance Analyst you ask? Great question! I spend my day testing a program called The Raiser's Edge to be sure it is working correctly. I absolutely LOVE it. And I worked very hard to reach a level II. So, yay me. :)
Also, you probably noticed our Boston terrier poll is gone... Well, that's because we have decided NOT to get another dog (For now, at least). We really thought about it and came to the conclusion that we are pretty happy with our family as it is now. So, thanks for all your votes.
For now, we are happy being a 'one dog' family
3 comments:
Congrats again - for like the 5th time!!!! And for the record, off of BB's email, I hope you got lots of $$$$$$$$.
Congratulations again, Nicole. I know you are on Cloud 9. We are really proud of your hard work. Good for Blackbaud, too. They are blessed to have you.
The picture of Brian and Cricket is soooo cute. What a lovable pair. Miss you bunches and look forward to seeing you in October. Love, Mom R.
Adorable! This is a blow up and frame picture if I've ever seen one. What a cute puppy pout!
And...congrats! I'm glad they've realized what a super employee you've been and have rewarded you for it. Next time we'll send Riley in to negotiate for you. They'll be putty.
Post a Comment