This past Tuesday, the 6th anniversary of 9/11, my colleagues and I participated in the United Way's Day of Caring (http://www.tuw.org/DayOfCaring/default.htm). We spent 6 hours doing data entry for a local crisis ministry. It was a truly eye opening experience to see how many people are in dire need for organizations like this. I felt honored I was able to help, even if it was just doing data entry. Bruin also participated by going to North Charleston Elementary school and reading with some of the students.
Matt, Me, Jill, Catherine and Daniel at TriCounty Family Ministries

Bruin with the kid that gave him Bronchitis
4 comments:
I am loving this blog, Robinson's!!
I love your site!! and I wish I could've volunteered with you guys.
Great blog! The Adventures of Nicole and Bruin!
And B, way to go reading to those kiddies! From someone who use to be there, it was always nice to see another adult face, and it means soooo much to those kids. They feel like celebrities for the rest of the day. XOXO
The Schmoo
Love the pictures and keeping up with your busy lives. Now I have two blogs to check and re-check multiple times...per day. :) Love and miss you. Mom
Post a Comment