Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Are two dogs better than one?

A few months ago, Bruin and I started pondering adopting another dog. However, before we took the plunge, we wanted to see how we'd do with two dogs. So after emailing around, we found someone willing to 'lend' us their dog for a few days. Barkley, a co-workers Doxie, was the perfect candidate... He and Cricket hit it off really well and had 2 days of playing and running and playing and running and more playing. Mom and Dad, however, think it may be too early for another dog :)


Enjoying the view together


Barkley trying to take a nap


Cricket sizing up Barkley's kennel


Cuddle time with Bruin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I love the two little butts at the front door. You guys need to print that one and make some "I miss you cards"...and Bruin well the look on your face is too funny! I want to know what the look will be when it comes to changing diapers. LOL!!Love you guys.