It is our pleasure to announce the newest member of the Robinson family - Dodger Dash Robinson. More information to follow (Mom and Dad are tired after 4 hours in the car) but here are some quick pictures to tide you over. He's a 1-2 year old Boston who's had a rough life, but he's as sweet as can be and just wants to love and play.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
...and Dodger makes four.
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY, I'm so excited for you. I had no idea it would happen so fast.
Welcome to our family, Dodger. We're a good but kookie group. Grama and I think you have the cutest tail. You are a pretty boy. See you in two weeks. Love, Your Paternal Grandparents
YIPPEE!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Dodger is really cute. Congratulations on your new addition.
Woof! (welcome) Ruff ruff woof woof BARK! (Can't wait to meet you)
Sampson
Post a Comment