Saturday, March 1, 2008

I GOT CONED!

Poor Cricket. He suffers from some major seasonal allergies this time of year. We give him 3 Benadryl pills every day but it still doesn't help. In order to stop him from scratching all the fur away around his eyes, we have to 'cone' him. He is NOT happy with us when this occurs. But, as parents, we do what is best for him no matter how hard it is. He's better today, so the cone came off. But I couldn't resist posting this picture of him...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor guy. He's very stoic. Does he have any idea what the next 24 hours has in store for him? Look out 2007 Cokesbury Drive. Prayers for a successful day tomorrow with the new addition. Post pictures as soon as you can, please. Love, Mom

The Koch's said...

Awe...he looks so pitiful.
Poor buddy!

Robinson Family said...

Oh poor puppy! The dreaded cone. I'm with ya buddy! Allergies stink!