Bruin's mom and grama were in town this week. His mom needed a Riley-fix. :) Friday night we all went out to dinner and though it was probably one of the worst dining experiences I have had in a long time, it was fun spending time with the family. Here are a few pictures from our evening. Enjoy!
Bruin and I
'Nana' with Riley
Bruin with his brother, David. OR Bruin with his brother, Robby. OR Brian with his brother, David. OR Brian with his brother, Robby. Each way is correct. :)
Me and 'Two-G' (Great-Grama)
Me and the fabulous Chara. Check out her AWESOME jacket.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
A Night out on the town
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Check me out with my AWESOME sister-in-law is more like it. ;-)
Thanks for documenting the weekend!
Check out my awesome grandson:) I have to brag about my stickingly beautiful/handsome family. God is good. I'm thrilled to have your picturess, Nicole. Thanks so much.
Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the pic with two-g. That is so cute!
love,
missy
You look great in these pics! You have a cutie-pie family...
Post a Comment