Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Big, Ole' Birthday Bash

We survived!! That's really all I can about the past two weekends... Last weekend, we had out-of-town family and big dinner plans. This weekend, we had out-of-town friends, a big birthday party and incredibly hot temps. But I wouldn't have changed a thing. Bruin's 30th birthday celebration was just that - a celebration. And this past weekend was no exception. All of us in the Robinson house are exhausted but are so grateful for awesome friends and generous family. Thanks to EVERYONE for pulling off the best birthday party EVER. Enjoy the pics.

Bruin's 30th Birthday

4 comments:

Robinson Family said...

Cool! I love how you posted the album. The picture of you and B beachside (face cut-outs) is HYSTERICAL!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's not Gilligan with Nicole? smr

Ashley and Darrell said...

congrats on 30 :)

Yvonne Crawford said...

Hey - love the little ticker!