It's 10:30 PM. I go to let the dogs out for their last bathroom break. I open the door. I turn on the back light. And I'm greeted with this:
Pretty impressive, considering he did this in about 2.5 hrs. The web is literally 2 feet from the back door, completely blocking the stairs. This is actually the second time he's done this... the first time, Bruin 'moved' him before I got the chance to take a picture. We just left him this time. We figure, the man's gotta eat. :)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Our new house guest
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yowza. So glad you saw it before dawning a new cap. Now I'm itchy all over!
There must be a lesson in this somewhere. Hard work and artistry. Not a bad combination. Neat picture. Thanks for sharing.
Countdown 2weeks from today. Can't wait.
Post a Comment