Sunday, June 8, 2008

Two Hot Dogs

It's officially summer in Charleston... yesterday it got up to 94 degrees with a heat index of about 110 degrees. Now that's HOT! And when you're a little black dog with a short muzzle, that's really hot. So to help the boys stay cool when they are outside (which is not often), we bought them a little pool...


Hey! What are my toys doing in there?!?


Come here you!!


I'm not too sure about this guys...


Are you SURE it's safe?


Of course it's safe Cricket! Come on in! The water is perfect!


Okay... maybe just one paw...


Whoa Daddy!! Are those treats?!?


Well, now I have to go in... I have to rescue those treats!

4 comments:

Melissa and Christen said...

How cute. Reagan would love a pool. What a great idea! I am sure the boys appreciate what a nice mommy and daddy they have.

Anonymous said...

I am cooler just looking at your boys. This is such a cute story and they are so funny. What a pair! It's about 105 degrees heat index in NoVa so we might as well be in Charleston. Wishing:) Love you, Mom

The Koch's said...

Too cute!

The Cromers said...

That is really funny...you have such sweet boys!