Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Finished Product

I'm happy to report I finally finished the baby quilt I started back in February. It turned out great (I think, at least). The hardest part was hand stitching the binding (the green fabric around the edge)... if you turn it over and look closely, you can see my inconsistent stitches. But whatever. It's my first quilt. I'm sure I'll get better with practice. :)

8 comments:

Julie GInn said...

I have to say after seeing it in person.....it is beautiful! Good job sister!!

The Cromers said...

I am SO impressed. It is amazing! Way to go, sassy lady!!!

The Koch's said...

I think it's beautiful! Definitely need to make more and sell them on Ebay...could make extra cash to take on that fabulous cruise in October. :)

Anonymous said...

Well all I have to say is that it is almost as beautiful as you!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job Nicole and I am so proud of you!! love your momma liz

Robinson Family said...

It's beautiful!!!! You did a great job. She'll love it.

Anonymous said...

Nicole, I think you have a special gift for putting colors, patterns and designs together. That and your perseverance in getting it totally finished is something to feel really good about. Very pretty. See you soooon! YAY! Mom R.

G-Metal, Coco, Angel Face and Bunny said...

Wow! That's so awesome! I'm actually looking to pay someone to make a quilt for Judah's big boy bed? Any chances you'd be interested? Not sure if it's going to be a toddler bed (the size of a crib quilt) or a twin bed..... Please let me know! :)
solerc@ci.charleston.sc.us
Hope you & Bruin are doing great!