Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby, it WAS cold outside...

...I say that cause I'm sitting in my kitchen, with the windows open and the fans on, enjoying the 70+ degree weather. However, earlier this week, it was a different story... it was FREEZING out! So cold, in fact, the boys had to wear jackets. OK, maybe HAD is a strong word... more like, I really wanted them to. :)
Check it out:


Cricket, sportin' the red look... I usually prefer him in green, but they didn't have one in green.


Dodger LOVED his jacket... its a bit big on him, though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dressing your dogs for your own pleasure is one thing...but I better not see this when your kids come along! :)

And when the time does come, I'll make sure I pass along Eli's camou onesie!

MD

The Koch's said...

Awesome!

Robinson Family said...

Very adorable. They look so sporty!

The Cromers said...

They couldn't be cuter...horray for dogs in jackets!!!

Ashley and Darrell said...

Dear friends,

I had to laugh WITH you both when i seen these pictures. LOL.

LOVE YOUR BOI

TRU DAWGY DAWG