Dearest Dodger,
It was a year ago today that Mommy, Daddy and Cricket drove down to Savannah, GA to meet you. I remember how excited we were on the drive down!! We had been looking for another dog to join our family for a few months and had a ‘feeling’ that you were going to fit perfectly. And boy were we right!! As soon as I saw you, I fell in love. You are the sweetest, most loving dog. I know you had a rough life… But you haven’t let that stop you from loving us unconditionally. Thank you for bringing so much laughter into our house. You have a personality all your own and I can’t imagine our family without you. I know it took a while for Cricket to like you, but I know he feels the same way about you now that we do. We love you very much and are so grateful you came into our life. Today we celebrate the day we 'got' you...
Love,
Mommy
Monday, March 2, 2009
Happy 'Gotcha' Day, Dodger!
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is the sweetest note. Dodger fell into the right laps. Happy Dodger Day. Mom R.
I am literally crying. TEARS. We LOVE your whole family! Happy Gotcha Day!
Congrats on the year buddy! Can't wait to play chase with you again Cuz!
Sampson
p.s. Mom says I'm suppose to tell you how cute that picture is.
Post a Comment