Here's a short little video of the boys 'fighting'. They play like this for at least an hour every night. It's funny, but it can get annoying. :) Anyway, check it out... Unfortunately, I started out in portrait mode, then about half way through realized I needed to switch to landscape. So the first part you'll have to tilt your head... sorry!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Pillow Fight
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think I just got whiplash from watching that...
That is hysterical!!!!!!!
That is too funny! I love watching dogs "play fight". My dog and my Mom's dog go at it like that--it's so funny to watch!
That's so funny!!! BTW, I love your dogs' pictures on the side bar, so cute!
one more thing - did you design your blog yourself? How did you do it?
oh course, it looks wonderful, I should've said that.
Post a Comment