Look what we found in our backyard this afternoon! I'm surprised the boys didn't find him first. We think a bird must have dropped him or something...
He was sooooooo small. I really hope the little guy survives!! We put him behind our fence, in the woods, so at least the boys can't find him...
P.S. Chara, the Dr. Seuss reference is especially for you. :)
Monday, March 9, 2009
Yertle the Turtle
Posted by Bruin and Nicole Robinson at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a cute little fello.
I love turtles. This guy (or lady) is too precious!!
That is a very lucky turtle. Good eyesight, Nicole :)Not only do you rescue pups but turles from pups. LYB.
Wow...your camera took some great shots! I have a sad turtle story...I ran over one once on the interstate and almost drove us into the ditch because I covered my eyes with my hands and started screaming crying. Drew grabbed the wheel and saved our lives...too bad he couldn't save the turtle :( Heartbreaking. Anyhoo...I hope your turtle has better luck ;)
What GREAT pictures. He's very eye catching with his pretty yellow. Thanks for the Seuss shout-out. ;-)
Why - I recognize that turtle - It's the deadly Goose Creek Boxer Eating Turtle - good thing you put him on the other side of the fence - the Boys wouldn't have stood a chance! :0
Love,
Dad
I LOVE THAT TURTLE CAN I HAVE HIM??
Post a Comment